Parrotspitze is a 14,541 ft / 4,432 m mountain peak in the Pennine Alps in Piedmont, Italy , Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Piedmont , 11th highest mountain in Switzerland and the 9th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Ludwigshohe, Punta Gnifetti (Signalkuppe), Schwarzhorn (Corno Nero), Zumsteinspitze, Piramide Vincent, and Punta Giordani. Parrotspitze belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks, and the Switzerland 4000m Peaks peak lists. See the Parrotspitze map, 3D fly around, and the Parrotspitze photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Parrotspitze SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 2, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Parrotspitze
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ludwigshohe 14,242 ft / 4,341 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Gnifetti (Signalkuppe) 14,941 ft / 4,554 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Schwarzhorn (Corno Nero) 14,180 ft / 4,322 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Zumsteinspitze 14,970 ft / 4,563 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Piramide Vincent 13,829 ft / 4,215 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Giordani 13,274 ft / 4,046 m 1 mi / 2 km away