Parker Mountain is a 1,900 ft / 579 m mountain peak near Littleton, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 523rd highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 45415th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Farr Hill, Towns Mountain, Wheeler Hill, Mann Hill, Pine Hill, and Mount Misery. See the Parker Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Parker Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Parker Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Parker Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mud Spring Mountain 4,705 ft / 1,434 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Grizzly Mountain 5,049 ft / 1,539 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Grouse Butte 4,531 ft / 1,381 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Rosebud Mountain 4,272 ft / 1,302 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Little Chinquapin Mountain 5,712 ft / 1,741 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mule Hill 5,085 ft / 1,550 m 7 mi / 12 km away