100% Northeast road
Parker Mountain is a 4,144 ft / 1,263 m mountain peak near Acton, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3119th highest mountain in California and the 29655th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Three Sisters Rock, Messenger Peak, Sierra Pelona, Vasquez Rocks, Mount Gleason, and Saddleback Mountain. See the Parker Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Parker Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Parker Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 26, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Northeast road.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Three Sisters Rock 2,943 ft / 897 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Messenger Peak 5,866 ft / 1,788 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Sierra Pelona 5,217 ft / 1,590 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Vasquez Rocks 2,615 ft / 797 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Gleason 6,520 ft / 1,987 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Saddleback Mountain 3,051 ft / 930 m 7 mi / 11 km away