Parinacota is a 20,827 ft / 6,348 m mountain peak in Oruro, Bolivia , Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Oruro , 6th highest mountain in Bolivia and the 7th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pomerape, Nevado Kakepe Junthuta, Cerro Choquelimpie, Cerro Guaneguane, Cerro Patilla Pata, and Cerro Larancagua. Parinacota belongs to the Bolivia 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Parinacota map, 3D fly around, and the Parinacota photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Parinacota SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Parinacota summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Parinacota pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pomerape 20,610 ft / 6,282 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Kakepe Junthuta 16,486 ft / 5,025 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Choquelimpie 16,306 ft / 4,970 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Guaneguane 15,334 ft / 4,674 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Patilla Pata 16,377 ft / 4,992 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Larancagua 17,818 ft / 5,431 m 11 mi / 18 km away