100% Normal route
Parinacota is a 20,827 ft / 6,348 m mountain peak in Oruro, Bolivia , Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Oruro , 6th highest mountain in Bolivia and the 7th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pomerape, Nevado Kakepe Junthuta, Cerro Choquelimpie, Cerro Guaneguane, Cerro Patilla Pata, and Cerro Larancagua. Parinacota belongs to the Bolivia 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Parinacota map, 3D fly around, and the Parinacota photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Parinacota SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 21, 2009. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pomerape 20,610 ft / 6,282 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Kakepe Junthuta 16,486 ft / 5,025 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Choquelimpie 16,306 ft / 4,970 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Patilla Pata 16,377 ft / 4,992 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Guaneguane 15,334 ft / 4,674 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Larancagua 17,818 ft / 5,431 m 11 mi / 18 km away