P'ao-han-li Shan is a 23,386 ft / 7,128 m mountain peak near Gangtok, Sikkim, India. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Sikkim and the 10th highest mountain in India. The nearest peaks are P'ao-han-li Shan, Gurudongmar, Khangchengyao, Khangchengyao, Chameringu, and Chomo Lhari. See the P'ao-han-li Shan map, 3D fly around, and the P'ao-han-li Shan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
P'ao-han-li Shan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to P'ao-han-li Shan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add P'ao-han-li Shan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- P'ao-han-li Shan 20,453 ft / 6,234 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Gurudongmar 21,168 ft / 6,452 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Khangchengyao 20,562 ft / 6,268 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Khangchengyao 22,602 ft / 6,889 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Chameringu 13,341 ft / 4,066 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Chomo Lhari 20,836 ft / 6,351 m 27 mi / 44 km away