Pao-erh-te-le is a 4,032 ft / 1,229 m mountain peak near Kuqa, Xinjiang, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 598th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Hooloyn Bor Tolgoy, Wu-lan-t'ao-le-kai, Taht Har Uul, Na-jan-se-pu-ssu-t'ai-wen-to-erh-ao-pao, Wen-to-erh-te-le, and Ha-erh-hsin-pa-jun-wu-meng-ao-pao. See the Pao-erh-te-le map, 3D fly around, and the Pao-erh-te-le photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pao-erh-te-le SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pao-erh-te-le summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pao-erh-te-le pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Hooloyn Bor Tolgoy 4,026 ft / 1,227 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Wu-lan-t'ao-le-kai 4,269 ft / 1,301 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Taht Har Uul 4,436 ft / 1,352 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Na-jan-se-pu-ssu-t'ai-wen-to-erh-ao-pao 4,432 ft / 1,351 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Wen-to-erh-te-le 4,618 ft / 1,408 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Ha-erh-hsin-pa-jun-wu-meng-ao-pao 5,081 ft / 1,549 m 25 mi / 40 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Hooloyn Bor Tolgoy
- Taht Har Uul
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- North Mountain
- South Mountain
- Fletcher Peak
- Stoppel Point