Pao de Acucar (Sugarloaf)
Pao de Acucar (Sugarloaf) is a 1,299 ft / 396 m mountain peak near Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 431st highest mountain in Brazil. The nearest peaks are Morro Dona Marta, Morro dos Cabritos, Morro do Corcovado, Alto da Coroa, Serra de Formiga, and Morro do Mirante. See the Pao de Acucar (Sugarloaf) map, 3D fly around, and the Pao de Acucar (Sugarloaf) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pao de Acucar (Sugarloaf) SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 26, 1982. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Pao de Acucar (Sugarloaf)
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morro Dona Marta 942 ft / 287 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Morro dos Cabritos 1,169 ft / 356 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Morro do Corcovado 1,789 ft / 546 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Alto da Coroa 1,438 ft / 438 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Serra de Formiga 1,971 ft / 601 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Morro do Mirante 1,059 ft / 323 m 4 mi / 7 km away