Panther Mountain is a 2,408 ft / 734 m mountain peak near Herkimer, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 595th highest mountain in New York and the 39554th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Moose Mountain, McCauley Mountain, Burnt Mountain, Pico Mountain, Fernow Mountain, and Rose Mountain. See the Panther Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Panther Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Panther Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Panther Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Panther Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Blue Peak 4,734 ft / 1,443 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Chubb Mountain 5,751 ft / 1,753 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Three Sisters Mountain 5,443 ft / 1,659 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Salome Mountain 5,413 ft / 1,650 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Methodist Mountain 5,036 ft / 1,535 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Red Blanket Peak 4,478 ft / 1,365 m 2 mi / 3 km away