Panther Mountain is a 3,763 ft / 1,147 m mountain peak near Tupper Lake, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 85th highest mountain in New York and the 31574th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Buell Mountain, Burgess Mountain, Snowy Mountain, Squaw Mountain, Sugarloaf Mountain, and Buck Mountain. See the Panther Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Panther Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Panther Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Panther Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buell Mountain 3,652 ft / 1,113 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Burgess Mountain 3,192 ft / 973 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Snowy Mountain 3,825 ft / 1,166 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Squaw Mountain 3,219 ft / 981 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 2,785 ft / 849 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Buck Mountain 3,346 ft / 1,020 m 4 mi / 6 km away