100% Glacier point to the Valley
Panorama Point is a 6,995 ft / 2,132 m mountain peak near Oakhurst, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1409th highest mountain in California and the 14082nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Grizzly Peak, Liberty Cap, Mount Broderick, Sentinel Dome, Diving Board, and Mount Starr King. See the Panorama Point map, 3D fly around, and the Panorama Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Panorama Point SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 9, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Panorama Point
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pawnee Buttes 5,161 ft / 1,573 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Dipper Hill 4,619 ft / 1,408 m 26 mi / 42 km away
- Seven Cross Hill 5,043 ft / 1,537 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Billy Goat Hill 4,695 ft / 1,431 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Crow Valley Hill 5,364 ft / 1,635 m 29 mi / 46 km away
- Squaw Rock 5,778 ft / 1,761 m 29 mi / 46 km away