Pan de Azucar
Pan de Azucar is a 15,233 ft / 4,643 m mountain peak near Mérida, Mérida, Venezuela. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Mérida and the 12th highest mountain in Venezuela. The nearest peaks are Cerro El Morron, Paramo El Banco, Paramo de Agua Blanca, Cerro La Paila, Alto de Piedras Blancas, and Cerro Las Hernandez. See the Pan de Azucar map, 3D fly around, and the Pan de Azucar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pan de Azucar SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 10, 2009. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro El Morron 14,203 ft / 4,329 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Paramo El Banco 14,324 ft / 4,366 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Paramo de Agua Blanca 14,680 ft / 4,475 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro La Paila 14,096 ft / 4,297 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Alto de Piedras Blancas 13,170 ft / 4,014 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Las Hernandez 13,232 ft / 4,033 m 4 mi / 6 km away