Palmer Peak is a 12,487 ft / 3,806 m mountain peak near Breckenridge, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 913th highest mountain in Colorado and the 1329th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Silverheels, Little Baldy Mountain, Point 12580 ft / 3834 m, Beaver Ridge, Point 12420 ft / 3785 m, and Iron Mountain. See the Palmer Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Palmer Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Palmer Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Palmer Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Palmer Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Silverheels 13,829 ft / 4,215 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Baldy Mountain 12,142 ft / 3,701 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Point 12580 ft / 3834 m 12,580 ft / 3,834 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Beaver Ridge 12,033 ft / 3,668 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Point 12420 ft / 3785 m 12,420 ft / 3,786 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Iron Mountain 11,434 ft / 3,485 m 3 mi / 5 km away