100% West Ridge
Pacific Peak is a 13,957 ft / 4,254 m mountain peak in the Tenmile Range Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 75th highest mountain in Colorado and the 118th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Atlantic Peak, Crystal Peak, Mayflower Hill, Father Dyer Peak, Fletcher Mountain, and Tenmile Range Peak 10. Pacific Peak belongs to the Colorado Centennials peak list. See the Pacific Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Pacific Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pacific Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 30, 2008. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Pacific Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Atlantic Peak 13,848 ft / 4,221 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Crystal Peak 13,859 ft / 4,224 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mayflower Hill 12,346 ft / 3,763 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Father Dyer Peak 13,596 ft / 4,144 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Fletcher Mountain 13,958 ft / 4,254 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Peak 10 13,640 ft / 4,157 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Recent Summits
- Pico de Majalasna
- San Gorgonio Mountain
- Hedgehog Mountain
- Mount Diedrich
- Dobbs Peak
- Jepson Peak
- Mendenhall Peak
- Vulcans Throne