Overlander Mountain is a 7,533 ft / 2,296 m mountain peak near Valemount, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1680th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 2651st highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Klapperhorn Mountain, Alpland Ridge, Mount Terry Fox, Campion Mountain, Mount Chamberlin, and Cinnamon Peak. See the Overlander Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Overlander Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Overlander Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Overlander Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Overlander Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Klapperhorn Mountain 6,243 ft / 1,903 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Alpland Ridge 6,632 ft / 2,021 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Terry Fox 8,336 ft / 2,541 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Campion Mountain 6,594 ft / 2,010 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Chamberlin 6,589 ft / 2,008 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cinnamon Peak 7,717 ft / 2,352 m 7 mi / 11 km away