Overcoat Peak is a 7,432 ft / 2,265 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 303rd highest mountain in Washington and the 11370th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Chimney Rock, Summit Chief Mountain, Lemah Mountain, Burnt Boot Peak, Little Big Chief Mountain, and Chikamin Peak. Overcoat Peak belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Overcoat Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Overcoat Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Overcoat Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Overcoat Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Overcoat Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chimney Rock North Peak 7,634 ft / 2,327 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Chimney Rock 7,727 ft / 2,355 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Summit Chief Mountain 7,464 ft / 2,275 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Middle Chief 7,120 ft / 2,170 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lemah Mountain 7,512 ft / 2,290 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Burnt Boot Peak 6,520 ft / 1,987 m 2 mi / 3 km away