Outlook Peak is a 6,495 ft / 1,980 m mountain peak in Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Nunavut and the 3915th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Finisterre Peak, Beacon Mountain, Pyramid Peak, Corrie Peak, Gloriana Peak, and Hercules Peak. See the Outlook Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Outlook Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Outlook Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Outlook Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Outlook Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Finisterre Peak 5,902 ft / 1,799 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Beacon Mountain 4,745 ft / 1,446 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Pyramid Peak 4,712 ft / 1,436 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Corrie Peak 5,841 ft / 1,780 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Gloriana Peak 5,454 ft / 1,662 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Hercules Peak 5,340 ft / 1,628 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Recent Summits
- Gunung Kerjul
- Verdugo Mountain
- Independence Rock
- Gunnery Mountain
- Cockscomb Peak
- Mono Jim Peak (Little Morrison)
- Mount Success