Ouille de Trieves
Ouille de Trieves is a 8,994 ft / 2,741 m mountain peak near Val-d'Isère, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 197th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 437th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Mont Seti, Dome Blanc du Mulinet, Ouille des Reys, Levanna Centrale, Ouille du Midi, and Cime Monfret. See the Ouille de Trieves map, 3D fly around, and the Ouille de Trieves photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ouille de Trieves SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ouille de Trieves summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ouille de Trieves pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Seti 9,493 ft / 2,894 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Dome Blanc du Mulinet 10,460 ft / 3,188 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ouille des Reys 8,401 ft / 2,561 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Levanna Centrale 9,553 ft / 2,912 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ouille du Midi 8,442 ft / 2,573 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cime Monfret 9,437 ft / 2,876 m 2 mi / 3 km away