Ouille de Trieves
Ouille de Trieves is a 8,994 ft / 2,741 m mountain peak near Val-d'Isère, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 209th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 458th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Mont Seti, Dome Blanc du Mulinet, Levanna Centrale, Ouille des Patriotes, L'Uja, and Cime Monfret. See the Ouille de Trieves map, 3D fly around, and the Ouille de Trieves photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ouille de Trieves SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ouille de Trieves summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ouille de Trieves pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dome Blanc du Mulinet 10,460 ft / 3,188 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Seti 9,493 ft / 2,894 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Girard 8,577 ft / 2,614 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ouille des Patriotes 9,435 ft / 2,876 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- L'Uja 10,371 ft / 3,161 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Levanna Occidentale 10,199 ft / 3,109 m 2 mi / 4 km away