Otter Point is a 6,359 ft / 1,938 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 655th highest mountain in Washington and the 17365th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Saint Agnes Ridge, La Bohn Peak, Iron Cap Mountain, Atrium Peak, Silver Eagle Peak, and Bald Eagle Peak. Otter Point belongs to the Washington Scrambles, and the Seattle Home Court 100 peak lists. See the Otter Point map, 3D fly around, and the Otter Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Otter Point SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Otter Point summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Otter Point pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Saint Agnes Ridge 5,547 ft / 1,691 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- La Bohn Peak 6,585 ft / 2,007 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Iron Cap Mountain 6,347 ft / 1,935 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Atrium Peak 5,359 ft / 1,633 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Silver Eagle Peak 6,259 ft / 1,908 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bald Eagle Peak 6,241 ft / 1,902 m 3 mi / 4 km away