Ortles (Ortler) is a 12,812 ft / 3,905 m mountain peak in the Ortler Alps in Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 36th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Monte Zebru, Punta T. Hurwieser, Monte Marlet, Cima di Trafoi, Dosso di Tabaretta, and Gran Zebru (Königspitze). See the Ortles (Ortler) map, 3D fly around, and the Ortles (Ortler) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ortles (Ortler) SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ortles (Ortler) summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ortles (Ortler) pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Zebru 12,254 ft / 3,735 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta T. Hurwieser 11,982 ft / 3,652 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Marlet 8,330 ft / 2,539 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cima di Trafoi 11,696 ft / 3,565 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dosso di Tabaretta 8,501 ft / 2,591 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gran Zebru (Königspitze) 12,635 ft / 3,851 m 2 mi / 4 km away