Ortles (Ortler) is a 12,812 ft / 3,905 m mountain peak in the Ortler Alps in Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Trentino-Alto Adige and the 46th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Monte Zebru, Punta T. Hurwieser, Monte Marlet, Cima di Trafoi, Dosso di Tabaretta, and Gran Zebru (Königspitze). See the Ortles (Ortler) map, 3D fly around, and the Ortles (Ortler) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ortles (Ortler) SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Ortles (Ortler)
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Zebru 12,254 ft / 3,735 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta T. Hurwieser 11,982 ft / 3,652 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Marlet 8,330 ft / 2,539 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cima di Trafoi 11,696 ft / 3,565 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dosso di Tabaretta 8,501 ft / 2,591 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gran Zebru (Königspitze) 12,635 ft / 3,851 m 2 mi / 4 km away