100% Ridge east of main wash
Orocopia Mountain is a 3,815 ft / 1,163 m mountain peak near Salton City, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3433rd highest mountain in California and the 32197th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Buried Mountain, Blake Hill, Mastodon Peak, Eagle Mountain, Monument Mountain, and Alligator. Orocopia Mountain belongs to the Sierra Club Desert Peaks Section, and the SoCal 2000 peak lists. See the Orocopia Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Orocopia Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Orocopia Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 26, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buried Mountain 1,444 ft / 440 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Blake Hill 1,772 ft / 540 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mastodon Peak 3,396 ft / 1,035 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Eagle Mountain 5,350 ft / 1,631 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Monument Mountain 4,834 ft / 1,473 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Alligator 1,237 ft / 377 m 23 mi / 37 km away