100% Ridge east of main wash
Orocopia Mountain is a 3,815 ft / 1,163 m mountain peak near Salton City, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3340th highest mountain in California and the 31313th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Buried Mountain, Blake Hill, Mastedon Peak, Mastodon Peak, Eagle Mountain, and Monument Mountain. Orocopia Mountain belongs to the Sierra Club Desert Peaks Section, and the SoCal 2000 peak lists. See the Orocopia Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Orocopia Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Orocopia Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 16, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Ridge east of main wash.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buried Mountain 1,444 ft / 440 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Blake Hill 1,772 ft / 540 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Mastedon Peak 3,396 ft / 1,035 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mastodon Peak 3,396 ft / 1,035 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Eagle Mountain 5,350 ft / 1,631 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Monument Mountain 4,834 ft / 1,473 m 18 mi / 29 km away