Orient Point is a 8,278 ft / 2,523 m mountain peak near Canmore, Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 682nd highest mountain in Alberta and the 1682nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Saddle Peak, Phantom Crag, End Mountain, Association Peak, Mount Costigan, and Black Rock Mountain. See the Orient Point map, 3D fly around, and the Orient Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Orient Point SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Orient Point summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Orient Point pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Saddle Peak 9,108 ft / 2,776 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Phantom Crag 6,930 ft / 2,112 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- End Mountain 8,047 ft / 2,453 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Association Peak 7,917 ft / 2,413 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Costigan 9,774 ft / 2,979 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Black Rock Mountain 8,077 ft / 2,462 m 6 mi / 9 km away