Olson Peak is a 6,214 ft / 1,894 m mountain peak near East Missoula, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1845th highest mountain in Montana and the 18241st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bonner Mountain, Lockwood Point, Diamond Mountain, Sheep Mountain, Woody Mountain, and Blue Point. See the Olson Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Olson Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Olson Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Olson Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Olson Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bonner Mountain 6,808 ft / 2,075 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Lockwood Point 6,663 ft / 2,031 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Diamond Mountain 4,304 ft / 1,312 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sheep Mountain 7,651 ft / 2,332 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Woody Mountain 6,201 ft / 1,890 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Blue Point 6,798 ft / 2,072 m 7 mi / 11 km away