Oku-Hotaka-dake is a 10,466 ft / 3,190 m mountain peak near Hotaka, Nagano, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Nagano and the 4th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Hotaka-dake, Mae-hotaka-dake, Nishi-hotaka-dake, Nishi-hotaka-dake, Yariga-take, and Yariga-take. Oku-Hotaka-dake belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Oku-Hotaka-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Oku-Hotaka-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Oku-Hotaka-dake SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Oku-Hotaka-dake
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hotaka-dake 8,887 ft / 2,709 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mae-hotaka-dake 10,138 ft / 3,090 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nishi-hotaka-dake 9,544 ft / 2,909 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nishi-hotaka-dake 6,810 ft / 2,076 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Yariga-take 9,408 ft / 2,868 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Yariga-take 10,433 ft / 3,180 m 4 mi / 6 km away