Oku-hijiri-dake is a 9,885 ft / 3,013 m mountain peak in the Akaishi Mountains in Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Mae-hijiri-dake, Osawa-dake, Kami-kochi-dake, Akaishi-dake, Tachimata-yama, and Torimori-yama. Oku-hijiri-dake belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Oku-hijiri-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Oku-hijiri-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Oku-hijiri-dake SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Oku-hijiri-dake summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Oku-hijiri-dake pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mae-hijiri-dake 7,748 ft / 2,362 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Osawa-dake 8,235 ft / 2,510 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kami-kochi-dake 7,725 ft / 2,355 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Akaishi-dake 10,236 ft / 3,120 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Tachimata-yama 6,921 ft / 2,110 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Torimori-yama 4,316 ft / 1,316 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lysa Hora
- Bridge Point
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Mount Cilley
- Mount Whiteface
- Storm King Mountain