Oku-hijiri-dake is a 9,885 ft / 3,013 m mountain peak in the Akaishi Mountains in Shizuoka, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Shizuoka and the 18th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Mae-hijiri-dake, Osawa-dake, Kami-kochi-dake, Akaishi-dake, Tachimata-yama, and Torimori-yama. Oku-hijiri-dake belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Oku-hijiri-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Oku-hijiri-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Oku-hijiri-dake SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Oku-hijiri-dake summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Oku-hijiri-dake pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mae-hijiri-dake 7,748 ft / 2,362 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Osawa-dake 8,235 ft / 2,510 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Kami-kochi-dake 7,725 ft / 2,355 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Akaishi-dake 10,236 ft / 3,120 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Tachimata-yama 6,921 ft / 2,110 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Torimori-yama 4,316 ft / 1,316 m 3 mi / 5 km away