100% From Chile side
Ojos del Salado
Ojos del Salado is a 22,654 ft / 6,905 m mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina , Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Argentina and the 1st highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Volcán del Viento, Nevado El Muerto, Cerro Cazadero, Cerro Vicuñas, Morro Rasquido, and Cerro Solo. Ojos del Salado belongs to the World Country High Points, Seven Second Summits, and the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak lists. See the Ojos del Salado map, 3D fly around, and the Ojos del Salado photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ojos del Salado SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 15, 2008. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Volcán del Viento 20,078 ft / 6,120 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Nevado El Muerto 21,280 ft / 6,486 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Cazadero 21,843 ft / 6,658 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Vicuñas 19,904 ft / 6,067 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Morro Rasquido 16,373 ft / 4,991 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Solo 18,059 ft / 5,505 m 11 mi / 17 km away