Ober Gabelhorn is a 13,330 ft / 4,063 m mountain peak near Zermatt, Valais, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Valais and the 34th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Wellenkuppe, Punta Margherita, Mittler Gabelhorn, Le Coeur, Mont Durand (Arbenhorn), and Trifthorn. Ober Gabelhorn belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Ober Gabelhorn map, 3D fly around, and the Ober Gabelhorn photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ober Gabelhorn SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ober Gabelhorn summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ober Gabelhorn pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wellenkuppe 12,805 ft / 3,903 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Margherita 12,805 ft / 3,903 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mittler Gabelhorn 12,090 ft / 3,685 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Le Coeur 10,138 ft / 3,090 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Durand (Arbenhorn) 12,182 ft / 3,713 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Trifthorn 12,231 ft / 3,728 m 1 mi / 2 km away