Noshaq is the highest mountain in Afghanistan and the second highest peak of the Hindu Kush after Tirich Mir (25,230 ft). Noshaq is located in the northeastern corner of the country along the Durand line which marks the border with Pakistan. It is the westernmost 7,000 m peak in the world. The north and west sides of the mountain are in Afghanistan whereas the south and eastern sides are in Pakistan. The normal route is by the West ridge.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Noshaq SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Noshaq
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Istoro Nal 24,021 ft / 7,322 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Gazikistan 15,786 ft / 4,812 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Ghul Lasht Zom 21,359 ft / 6,510 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Achar Zom 20,097 ft / 6,126 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Koh-e Keshni Khan 19,697 ft / 6,004 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Sad Ishtragh 19,213 ft / 5,856 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lamont Point
- Mugu Peak
- Mount Isolation
- Mount Lukens
- Strawberry Peak
- Buck Mountain
- Mugu Peak
- Saddle Peak