Noshaq is the highest mountain in Afghanistan and the second highest peak of the Hindu Kush after Tirich Mir (25,230 ft). Noshaq is located in the northeastern corner of the country along the Durand line which marks the border with Pakistan. It is the westernmost 7,000 m peak in the world. The north and west sides of the mountain are in Afghanistan whereas the south and eastern sides are in Pakistan. The normal route is by the West ridge.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Noshaq SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Noshaq summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Noshaq pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
24,580 ft / 7,492 m
ProminenceHeight Rank Range
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Istoro Nal 24,021 ft / 7,322 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Gazikistan 15,786 ft / 4,812 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Ghul Lasht Zom 21,359 ft / 6,510 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Achar Zom 20,097 ft / 6,126 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Koh-e Keshni Khan 19,697 ft / 6,004 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Sad Ishtragh 19,213 ft / 5,856 m 11 mi / 18 km away