Northeast South Pond Peak
Northeast South Pond Peak is a 2,810 ft / 856 m mountain peak near Rutland, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 169th highest mountain in Vermont and the 37405th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are South Pond Peak, North Elbow Peak, Daves Peak, The Darning Needle, Elbow Peak, and Blue Ridge Mountain North Peak. See the Northeast South Pond Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Northeast South Pond Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Northeast South Pond Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 11, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Northeast South Pond Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- South Pond Peak 2,696 ft / 822 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- North Elbow Peak 2,730 ft / 832 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Daves Peak 2,687 ft / 819 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- The Darning Needle 2,884 ft / 879 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Elbow Peak 2,808 ft / 856 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Blue Ridge Mountain North Peak 3,050 ft / 930 m 3 mi / 5 km away