100% Cold Fusion Couloir
North Timpanogos is a 11,441 ft / 3,487 m mountain peak in the Wasatch Range in Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 84th highest mountain in Utah and the 2428th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Roberts Horn, Mount Timpanogos, Mahogany Mountain North Peak, Mahogany Mountain, South Timpanogos, and Big Baldy. North Timpanogos belongs to the Utah Wasatch 11ers peak list. See the North Timpanogos map, 3D fly around, and the North Timpanogos photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
North Timpanogos SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 28, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Cold Fusion Couloir.
Others who’ve summited North Timpanogos
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Roberts Horn 10,886 ft / 3,318 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Timpanogos 11,749 ft / 3,581 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mahogany Mountain North Peak 8,926 ft / 2,721 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mahogany Mountain 9,012 ft / 2,747 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- South Timpanogos 11,722 ft / 3,573 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Big Baldy 8,750 ft / 2,667 m 3 mi / 6 km away