North Peak is a 25,042 ft / 7,633 m mountain peak near Gākuch, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 18th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Shingri, Khali Gatti, Bakartianwala Nakka, Malik Siri Poli, Chuyanwali Mahli, and Darwazai Sar. See the North Peak map, 3D fly around, and the North Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
North Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to North Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add North Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shingri 12,733 ft / 3,881 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Khali Gatti 11,353 ft / 3,461 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Bakartianwala Nakka 13,058 ft / 3,980 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Malik Siri Poli 13,802 ft / 4,207 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Chuyanwali Mahli 14,085 ft / 4,293 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Darwazai Sar 15,882 ft / 4,841 m 6 mi / 10 km away