North Mount Emmons
North Mount Emmons is a 13,387 ft / 4,080 m mountain peak in the Uinta Mountains in Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Utah and the 477th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Emmons, South Mount Emmons, Roberts Peak, Trail Rider Peak, Painter Peak, and South Kings Peak. North Mount Emmons belongs to the Utah High Uintas 13ers peak list. See the North Mount Emmons map, 3D fly around, and the North Mt. Emmons photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
North Mount Emmons SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to North Mount Emmons summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add North Mount Emmons pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Emmons 13,418 ft / 4,090 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- South Mount Emmons 13,170 ft / 4,014 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Roberts Peak 13,287 ft / 4,050 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Trail Rider Peak 13,247 ft / 4,038 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Painter Peak 13,387 ft / 4,080 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- South Kings Peak 13,504 ft / 4,116 m 4 mi / 7 km away