100% South Ridge
North Massive is a 14,340 ft / 4,371 m mountain peak in the Sawatch Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Colorado and the 24th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Massive Green, Mount Massive, Mount Oklahoma, South Massive, Point 13630 ft / 4154 m, and K 49. See the North Massive map, 3D fly around, and the North Massive photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
North Massive SUMMIT LOG
6 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 30, 2009. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed North Massive
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Massive Green 14,300 ft / 4,359 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Massive 14,428 ft / 4,398 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Oklahoma 13,852 ft / 4,222 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- South Massive 14,132 ft / 4,307 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Point 13630 ft / 4154 m 13,630 ft / 4,154 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- K 49 13,535 ft / 4,125 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cannell Peak
- Mount Diedrich
- Zealand Mountain
- Sugarloaf Mountain
- Magic Mountain
- Mount Hale
- Twin Mountain