North Gardner Mountain
North Gardner Mountain is a 8,956 ft / 2,730 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 32nd highest mountain in Washington and the 6050th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gardner Mountain, Storey Peak, Abernathy Peak, Milton Mountain, Sandy Butte, and Big Snagtooth. North Gardner Mountain belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the North Gardner Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the North Gardner Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
North Gardner Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed North Gardner Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Gardner Mountain 8,898 ft / 2,712 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Storey Peak 7,812 ft / 2,381 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Abernathy Peak 8,321 ft / 2,536 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Milton Mountain 6,995 ft / 2,132 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sandy Butte 6,050 ft / 1,844 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Big Snagtooth 8,330 ft / 2,539 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Lincoln
- Mount Lafayette
- Little Haystack Mountain
- Mount Truman
- Testa Grigia
- Klein Matterhorn
- Aiguille du Midi