Niujiao Shan is a 4,108 ft / 1,252 m mountain peak near Ansha, Fujian, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 55th highest mountain in Fujian and the 774th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Ziyundong Shan, Lengshuikeng Tou, Huaidong Shan, Nanshan Ding, Chengmenjia Shan, and Shuangbaigui. See the Niujiao Shan map, 3D fly around, and the Niujiao Shan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Niujiao Shan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Niujiao Shan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Niujiao Shan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ziyundong Shan 3,526 ft / 1,075 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Lengshuikeng Tou 4,618 ft / 1,408 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Huaidong Shan 2,751 ft / 839 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Nanshan Ding 3,857 ft / 1,176 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Chengmenjia Shan 2,354 ft / 718 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Shuangbaigui 3,906 ft / 1,191 m 22 mi / 36 km away