Ngga Pilimsit is a 13,008 ft / 3,965 m mountain peak near Nabire, Papua, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Carstensz Pyramid (Puncak Jaya), Wataikwa, Ubia, Venusberg, Otakwa, and Papua Peak 4061. See the Ngga Pilimsit map, 3D fly around, and the Ngga Pilimsit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ngga Pilimsit SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ngga Pilimsit summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ngga Pilimsit pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Carstensz Pyramid (Puncak Jaya) 16,024 ft / 4,884 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Wataikwa 6,337 ft / 1,932 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Ubia 10,325 ft / 3,147 m 18 mi / 30 km away
- Venusberg 5,802 ft / 1,768 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Otakwa 8,683 ft / 2,647 m 22 mi / 36 km away
- Papua Peak 4061 13,323 ft / 4,061 m 28 mi / 45 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Carstensz Pyramid (Puncak Jaya)
- Puncak Trikora
- Puncak Mandala
- Puncak Yamin
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Bog Mountain
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres