Ngga Pilimsit is a 13,008 ft / 3,965 m mountain peak in Papua, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Papua and the 6th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Carstensz Pyramid (Puncak Jaya), Wataikwa, Ubia, Venusberg, Otakwa, and Papua Peak 4061. See the Ngga Pilimsit map, 3D fly around, and the Ngga Pilimsit photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ngga Pilimsit SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ngga Pilimsit summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ngga Pilimsit pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Carstensz Pyramid (Puncak Jaya) 16,024 ft / 4,884 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Wataikwa 6,337 ft / 1,932 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Ubia 10,325 ft / 3,147 m 18 mi / 30 km away
- Venusberg 5,802 ft / 1,768 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Otakwa 8,595 ft / 2,620 m 22 mi / 36 km away
- Ngga Nggulumbulu 13,323 ft / 4,061 m 28 mi / 45 km away