Nevado Yerupaja is a 21,768 ft / 6,635 m mountain peak in the Cordillera Huayhuash Range in Huanuco, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Huanuco and the 3rd highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Siula Chico, Nevado Yerupaja Chico, Nevado Rasac, Nevado Siula Grande, Nevado Jirishjanca, and Jirishanca. Nevado Yerupaja belongs to the Peru 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Nevado Yerupaja map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Yerupaja photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Yerupaja SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Yerupaja summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Yerupaja pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Siula Chico 20,912 ft / 6,374 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Nevado Yerupaja Chico 20,082 ft / 6,121 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Rasac 19,740 ft / 6,017 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Siula Grande 20,638 ft / 6,291 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Jirishjanca 19,518 ft / 5,949 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jirishanca 20,099 ft / 6,126 m 2 mi / 4 km away