Nevado Torreon is a 16,778 ft / 5,114 m mountain peak near Matucana, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 63rd highest mountain in Lima and the 501st highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Leulasha, Cerro Antaperuro, Cerro Azul, Nevado la Fila, Cerro Piti, and Nevado la Chonta. See the Nevado Torreon map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Torreon photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Torreon SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Torreon summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Torreon pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Leulasha 15,911 ft / 4,850 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Antaperuro 17,093 ft / 5,210 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Azul 16,717 ft / 5,095 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado la Fila 16,821 ft / 5,127 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Piti 16,706 ft / 5,092 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado la Chonta 17,087 ft / 5,208 m 3 mi / 4 km away