Nevado Ticlla is a 19,222 ft / 5,859 m mountain peak near Nuevo Imperial, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Lima and the 47th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Huaynacutuni, Nevado Huamalla, Nevado Padrecaca, Nevado Cullec, Cerro Milpocucho, and Cerro Ancash Punta. See the Nevado Ticlla map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Ticlla photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Ticlla SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Ticlla summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Ticlla pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Huaynacutuni 17,924 ft / 5,463 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Huamalla 17,221 ft / 5,249 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Padrecaca 17,450 ft / 5,319 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Cullec 17,327 ft / 5,281 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Milpocucho 16,104 ft / 4,909 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Ancash Punta 16,438 ft / 5,010 m 3 mi / 6 km away