100% West face
Nevado Siula Grande
Nevado Siula Grande is a 20,638 ft / 6,291 m mountain peak near La Unión, Huanuco, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Sarapo, Nevado Jurau, Nevado Siula Chico, Nevado Yantauri, Nevado Yerupaja, and Nevado Lurau. Nevado Siula Grande belongs to the Peru 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Nevado Siula Grande map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Siula Grande photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Siula Grande SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 23, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is West face.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Sarapo 19,839 ft / 6,047 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nevado Jurau 19,369 ft / 5,904 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Siula Chico 20,912 ft / 6,374 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Yantauri 17,748 ft / 5,410 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Yerupaja 21,768 ft / 6,635 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Lurau 17,811 ft / 5,429 m 2 mi / 3 km away