Nevado Siula Chico
Nevado Siula Chico is a 20,912 ft / 6,374 m mountain peak near Oyón, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Lima and the 7th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Yerupaja, Nevado Rasac, Nevado Yerupaja Chico, Nevado Siula Grande, Nevado Sarapo, and Nevado Rasac. See the Nevado Siula Chico map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Siula Chico photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Siula Chico SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Siula Chico summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Siula Chico pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Yerupaja 21,768 ft / 6,635 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Nevado Rasac 19,740 ft / 6,017 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Yerupaja Chico 20,082 ft / 6,121 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Siula Grande 20,638 ft / 6,291 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Sarapo 19,839 ft / 6,047 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Rasac 17,826 ft / 5,433 m 2 mi / 4 km away