Nevado Shihuerjo is a 17,386 ft / 5,299 m mountain peak near Lluta, Arequipa, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 60th highest mountain in Arequipa and the 217th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Puye Puye, Cerro Achumani, Nevado Hualca Hualca, Cerro Ahuashune, Cerro Luque Orjo, and Cerro Huancarane. See the Nevado Shihuerjo map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Shihuerjo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Shihuerjo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Shihuerjo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Shihuerjo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Puye Puye 17,205 ft / 5,244 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Achumani 17,525 ft / 5,342 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Hualca Hualca 19,767 ft / 6,025 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Ahuashune 16,858 ft / 5,138 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Luque Orjo 17,260 ft / 5,261 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Huancarane 17,137 ft / 5,224 m 3 mi / 4 km away