Nevado Sabancaya is a 19,279 ft / 5,876 m mountain peak near Lluta, Arequipa, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Arequipa and the 46th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Hualca Hualca, Cerro Tacujani, Cerro Achumani, Nevado Sabancaya, Cerro Luque Orjo, and Nevado Shihuerjo. See the Nevado Sabancaya map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Sabancaya photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Sabancaya SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Sabancaya summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Sabancaya pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Jatun Rumi 16,617 ft / 5,065 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Ampato 20,630 ft / 6,288 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nevado Sabancaya 19,279 ft / 5,876 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Tacujani 16,977 ft / 5,175 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Orcona 15,236 ft / 4,644 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Nevado Hualca Hualca 19,767 ft / 6,025 m 5 mi / 8 km away