Nevado Puscanturpo is a 17,577 ft / 5,358 m mountain peak near Oyón, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Lima and the 166th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Huayhuashjanja, Nevado Puyoc, Cerro Suerococha, Cerro Ararac, Nevado Yarupaja, and Cerro Jurau. See the Nevado Puscanturpo map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Puscanturpo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Puscanturpo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Puscanturpo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Puscanturpo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Huayhuashjanja 15,812 ft / 4,820 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Puyoc 18,089 ft / 5,514 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Suerococha 16,384 ft / 4,994 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Ararac 16,401 ft / 4,999 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Yarupaja 18,322 ft / 5,585 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Jurau 17,323 ft / 5,280 m 2 mi / 4 km away