Nevado Milpo is a 16,979 ft / 5,175 m mountain peak near Oyón, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 47th highest mountain in Lima and the 380th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Mishihuajanan, Cerro Jancacuta, Nevado Millpo, Cerro Aguacocha, Cerro Carbonera, and Cerro Huayllajirca. See the Nevado Milpo map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Milpo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Milpo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Milpo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Milpo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Mishihuajanan 16,819 ft / 5,127 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Jancacuta 17,414 ft / 5,308 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Nevado Millpo 16,710 ft / 5,093 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Aguacocha 16,088 ft / 4,904 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Carbonera 16,491 ft / 5,027 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Huayllajirca 16,540 ft / 5,042 m 2 mi / 3 km away