Nevado Millpo is a 16,710 ft / 5,093 m mountain peak near Oyón, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 72nd highest mountain in Lima and the 553rd highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Jancacuta, Cerro Yanaparian, Nevado Millpo, Cerro Piruyapunta, Cerro Carbonera, and Nevado Milpo. See the Nevado Millpo map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Millpo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Millpo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Millpo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Millpo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Jancacuta 17,414 ft / 5,308 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Yanaparian 16,589 ft / 5,056 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Millpo 17,536 ft / 5,345 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Piruyapunta 16,988 ft / 5,178 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Carbonera 16,491 ft / 5,027 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Milpo 16,979 ft / 5,175 m 2 mi / 3 km away