Nevado Millpo is a 17,536 ft / 5,345 m mountain peak near Oyón, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 18th highest mountain in Lima and the 175th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Huayllajirca, Cerro Piruyapunta, Nevado Millpo, Cerro Yanaparian, Cerro Pucaccacca, and Cerro Portach. See the Nevado Millpo map, 3D fly around, and the Nevado Millpo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Nevado Millpo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Nevado Millpo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Nevado Millpo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Huayllajirca 16,145 ft / 4,921 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Piruyapunta 16,988 ft / 5,178 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nevado Millpo 16,710 ft / 5,093 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Yanaparian 16,589 ft / 5,056 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Pucaccacca 16,269 ft / 4,959 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Portach 16,575 ft / 5,052 m 2 mi / 3 km away